As a parent, there are numerous things that you need to purchase! As a double parent, you must purchase even more items! In fact, you might want to consider purchasing a double stroller! With this item, it is entirely possible to transport both of your children around town, without difficult. However, purchasing one of these strollers isn’t necessarily easy! There are a few things that need to be taken into account, before making your purchase. Within this guide, you will learn how to purchase a double stroller and you will be able to find some of the best double strollers of 2015.
What is a double stroller?
Well, a double stroller isn’t a mystical item. Instead, it is nothing more than a stroller, which is capable of holding two children, at once. This stroller can provide you with tons of convenience, if you have twins, two children or are a child care giver. There are many different types of double strollers though, so making the right choice can be somewhat confusing.
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller Review
If you’re looking for one of the very best double strollers 2015, you’ll definitely want to check out the Baby Jogger City Select! This stroller isn’t for the faint of heart, because the price tag is significantly high! Still, you get what you pay for and this stroller will not let you down in any area, at all! The overall dimensions of the stroller as 43.5 by 25.8 by 38.5 inches! It weighs approximately 35 pounds, which isn’t bad!
One of the best aspects associated with this stroller is the customer service! Baby Jogger is wonderful and responses quickly, when you contact them! This definitely provides a little peace of mind, when making your purchase! Also the frame is covered by a life-time warranty! This is very impressive overall! Positives of this product will be listed below!
- Provides the parents with various configurations
- Very solidly built
- Comfortable ride for your child
- The handlebar is telescoping
- Very easy to remove and reinstall the seats
- Condenses down very small when folded
Overall, the Baby Jogger City Select is undoubtedly one of the best double stroller for twins or two small infants! It is a little bit heavier than the others and pricier, but this only helps to improve the product’s durability and longevity! If you’ve got the money to splurge, your money will be well spent on this stroller!
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller Review
If you’re looking for a stroller, which is much more affordable, but still very impressive, you’ll want to check out the Graco DuoGlider! This stroller is incredibly affordable, especially when compared to its competition. The overall design and color scheme of this stroller is very attractive! It is manufactured out of polyester, plastic and metal, which ensures it’ll last for a significant period of time. This specific stroller weighs 30 pounds and measures in at 35.5 by 20 by 20 inches!
This unisex stroller is very versatile and works for children between 4 pounds and 40 pounds! It is free of BPA, Lead, Latex and Phthalate to provide you with more confidence in your purchase! The stroller works perfect with Graco Classic Connect Infant Car Seats! More pros can be found below.
- 2 lined canopies to protect your child
- Offers multiple reclining positions
- 2-step brakes
- Front wheels are swivel and lock
- Comes with a few storage spaces
- Front seat accepts 40 pounds
- Back seat accepts 40 pounds
- Extremely afforable
- 3 point safety harness
- Very comfortable for you and your children!
Overall, you cannot lose with the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller! For the price of the item, this is undoubtedly a top rated double stroller and is well worth exploring further!
Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger
If you want a double stroller, which is more than suitable for jogging, it is time to check out the Schwinn Turismo. This is a three wheel stroller, which is very durable and well made! It is available in two unique and beautiful color schemes, including Grey/Blue and Green/Black! The frame is crafted from aluminum, which makes it very easy to handle. The grip is rubberized, which will allow you to maintain your grip on it comfortably, at all times!
The front wheel is able to swivel around easily, which makes it easy to move about. Also, this stroller is equipped with canopy mounted speakers! The majority of MP3 players can be connected to the speakers, so you can enjoy your music, while you jog with your children! Both seats are perfectly protected with overhead shades, which are moveable. More pros can be found below.
- Very good parent console with various holes and slots
- A child tray is provided for each child
- Wheels work wonderfully
- Handle is adjustable for your comfort
- Very durable and looks stylish
- Folds down easily for convenient storage
- Handlebar control allows you to lock the front wheel
- Excellent for jogging
Overall, the Schwinn Turismo is a great stroller, which many consider to be the best rated double stroller for jogging! If this is your purpose, the stroller will fit your needs, but it is also great for general use, as well! The price is right on the money and this stroller won’t break the bank!
Different Types of Double Strollers
Before making your purchase, it is essential to explore the different types of double strollers. By learning more about these, you’ll have a much easier time making the right choice for your individual needs and preferences.
- Condensed Double Strollers – This type of stroller is setup in a manner that makes it smaller than others. Typically, both seats are aligned in a line. This makes them less wide and a little more navigable. Unfortunately, it may also make the seat a little less comfortable for your child! Also, the child in the back may have his or her vision blocked. These are also referred to as tandem strollers.
- Twin Double Strollers – These strollers are side-by-side and give your child the ability to sit next to one another. Although they’re a little bit wider, they offer more comfort, which your child will love. Plus, their vision will never be blocked!
- Sit and Stand – If you have an older child and an infant, you will definitely want to consider choosing a sit and stand stroller. This one allows one child to stand, while the other one sits comfortably. These strollers can be used very similar to traditional strollers and can be stored away very easily.
- Umbrella and All Terrain – These could be considered as speciality strollers. They’re wonderful for their specific purposes, but may not be ideal for all applications. If you plan on jogging or hiking with your toddlers, an all terrain double stroller is definitely worth exploring further!
Double Stroller Safety Standards
When attempting to choose the best lightweight double stroller, you will definitely want to check the stroller’s safety standards! The majority of strollers are tested anyway, but it is a good idea to look for certifications, such as those from the JPMA, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association and the ASTM International! If the stroller meets these qualifications, you can guarantee that they’ll be well worth the price tag and extremely safe!
Aspects Of The Top Rated Double Stroller
When attempting to purchase the best stroller for your child, you should consider precisely how you will be using the stroller. You should also consider your own particular budget and needs. By understanding this information, you will be able to make a much better decision. Below, you will find some of the different aspects to consider, when trying to find the best double stroller 2015!
- Price – Budget is vital. Although you should only spend as much as you want, you should be careful that you don’t overdo it! Set a budget and be realistic with yourself! Remember to consider all of the aspects and don’t focus only on price!
- Convenience – When attempting to look at the top rated double strollers, you should make sure that you look for one that is entirely convenient! It should fold together and be easy to store. At the same time, the item should be lightweight, so it isn’t overly difficult to move about.
- Your Children – Make sure that you choose a stroller that is absolutely perfect for your children! If you have two small twins, you’ll want to consider a side-by-side double stroller! A tandem stroller may also suit your needs.
- How You Will Use It – You should also consider how exactly you will be using the item. Are you going to take it into the woods and go hiking? Or, are you only going to use it within the city? Make sure that you choose the stroller that specifically fits your individual purposes and desires!
- Comfort – Remember that the best double strollers 2015 will be entirely comfortable for your child! Make sure that the seats have a lot of padding. A nice canopy is also a wonderful choice! These features will help to ensure that your child remains comfort and that the sun stays out of their eyes!
- Durability and Warranty – Warranty and durability are vital! If the strolled is wobbly and flimsy, it isn’t the best rated double stroller! Instead, you will want to make sure that the buggy is well made and will not break easily! Warranty will help to provide you with more usage, longevity and reassurance.
Overall, all of the factors should be taken into account, when attempting to make the right choice for your needs, desires, budget and especially, your children!
At the end of the day, the best double stroller for infant and toddler for one consumer might not be the best for another! With this in mind, it is absolutely essential to make sure that you take all of the information above into account. By doing this, you will be able to choose the best double umbrella stroller, which will cater precisely to all of your individual needs and preferences!