As a parent your number one concern is the health of your children. When you child is sick or running a fever, you want to do everything you can to make them feel better. This might include taking his or her temperature for complete accuracy. However, with those old-style thermometers, you never can tell, if you are getting an accurate reading or not.
This is where the new revolutionary Kinsa Smart Thermometer can come in handy. Below, you will learn more information about this new innovative product and why you’ll want to add it to your collect with the best smart home hub.
This thermometer was designed to give every parent with a sick child peace of mind and help ease the stress of the restoration process. Within just 10 seconds you can have a quick and accurate temperature reading. The thermometer can even be linked to your iOS or Android devices, so you can record your children’s temperature readings.
The free app, which is available on iOS and Android apps, allows you track symptoms, and record custom notes, so you can remain on top of your child’s illness. These notes and symptoms can later be shared with your child’s pediatrician. With this device you can really cut out all the guesswork and get your child on the path to recovery. The app is also updated weekly with new functions.
No Battery Replacement Required
The Kinsa Smart Thermometer does not require battery replacement, so you never have to worry about a dead battery. Upon the purchase of this product, you will also receive an 14″ extension cord for rectal, underarm, and oral use. Below, you will learn about the most notable specifications for the Kinsa Smart Thermometer.
- Accurate reading within just 10 seconds
- Free iOS and Android app (user friendly interface) that is updated weekly
- Compatible with a variety of different mobile devices
- Track symptoms, and record custom notes with the app
- Does not require batteries (charges, when plugged into your source device)
- Comes with a verity of different accessories for taking temperature
- Optional medication profile (photo storage)
- ASTM and ISO certified
- Mild and high temperature alert warning, with a home-based treatment recommendation
- Kinsa Stick is waterproof, but do not submerse in boiling hot water
At the end of the day, you want the best for your child and that is exactly what the Kinsa Smart thermometer can give you.. Never again worry about, if you are getting a false reading or if you child is just coming down with a runny nose, because this thermometer will be able to cut out all the guesswork.