The CDC reports that 6.7 million women (10.9%) between the ages of 15-44 suffer with impaired fecundity (inability to get pregnant or carrying a fetus to term). It was also reported that 7.4 million women within the same age group have used some type of infertility service. With this being said, many women that suffer from infertility will turn to herbal supplements for a solution.
FertilAid for Women Reviews
Amos Grunebaum is a fertility expert that is responsible for the development of FertilAid. This product consists of a variety of vitamins and minerals including:
- Vitamin A – 4000 IU
- Vitamin C – 85 milligrams
- Vitamin D3 – 400 IU
- Vitamin E – 100 IU
- Thiamin – 1 1/2 milligrams
- Niacin – 20 milligrams
- Vitamin B6 – 2 milligrams
- Vitamin B12 – 6 micrograms
- Folic Acid – 600 micrograms
- Pantothenic Acid – 10 milligrams
- Iodine – 150 micrograms
- Magnesium Oxide – 320 milligrams
- Zinc Gluconate – 15 milligrams
- Copper – 2 milligrams
- Selenium – 70 micrograms
These ingredients are not only capable of promoting reproductive health, but they can also boost the immune system. Vitamins A, C, E, and selenium, are classified as antioxidants, which are capable of drastically slowing cell damage and combating free radicals (harmful toxins).
While it is obvious that the high content of vitamins and minerals will provide your body with an abundance of benefits, it is just as important to familiarize yourself with the herbal ingredients.
- Chaste Tree Berry – is a derivative of a Mediterranean tree. It has been utilized for many decades to treat infertility and PMS. This herb is capable of boosting progesterone production, but it must be taken over a 6-month period, before results will be achieved (Journal of Alternative and Commentary Medicine, 2009). It has also been proven to balance prolactin levels and improve ovarian insufficiency.
- Siberian Ginseng – has been utilized for decades to treat low immunity and fatigue. The University of Maryland Medical Center also promotes this herb for treating anxiety and depression, which are secondary psychological conditions linked to infertility. If you are under a high level of stress, you will have more difficulties getting pregnant, because you are “trying way too hard”. By reducing your anxiety level, you will have a higher chance of conceiving.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf – is a derivative of the maidenhair tree. It may reduce anxiety levels according to a study that was published in the Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2007. Laboratory studies show that this herb also causes vasodilation (dilates blood vessels), which can potentially boost blood circulation throughout the entire body. Ginkgo may also be utilized to reverse the negative sexual side effects linked to antidepressants.
- Red Clover Blossom Extract – contains a high content of magnesium and calcium. This herb can also boost sexual stamina and the development of a alkaline, sperm-friendly environment, so sperm will stay viable for a longer period of time.
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) – is classified as an antioxidant, which will boost the immune system and combat free radicals.
As with any medication, you should speak with your primary care physician prior to taking FertilAid. It is recommended that you should take this herbal supplement for 3-6 months, in order to receive the full benefits.
Be sure to check out the FertilAid for men reviews to see if this herb is suitable for your needs. Take your time to learn more about FertilAid for Women right now!