As a mother, it is absolutely imperative to make sure that you keep yourself healthy! Remember that your child cannot take care of him or her self, so you will need to be there for them. Remaining healthy and living a fuller life is vital! Therefore, you will want to begin exercising and keeping yourself fit! The FitBit Flex can help motivate you and push you towards your weight loss goals! Within this guide you will find a comprehensive FitBit Flex Wireless Wristband review!
What Is A FitBit Flex Wristband?
In simple terms, the FitBit Flex is a wristband, which doubles as an activity tracker. The wristband can be worn throughout the day and it’ll keep track of every move that you make! It can even monitor you throughout the night. The wristband is available in an assortment of different colors, including orange, slate, navy blue, teal, red, pink, black and blue. It is also available in a large and small model, which guarantees that you’ll receive a comfortable fit.
FitBit Flex Specs
In order to get a better understanding of this particular product, you should take the time to get to know its specifications. For your consideration, this information will be listed below.
- Come with a 1-year warranty
- Weighs 5 ounces
- .6 by .4 by 8.2 inches
- Lithium Ion battery, which delivers 5-day battery life
- Syncs wirelessly to your computer and smartphone
- LED lights
What It Tracks
So, what does the device actually track? Well, it is capable of tracking a variety of different aspects of your daily life. For your consideration, you will find a list of this information below.
- Steps, distance, calories burns and minutes active
- How long and well you slept
Once you’ve used the Fitbit Flex Wristband for a day, you will be able to return home and check your mobile phone or computer for your progress. From your personal dashboard, you will be able to browse an enormous amount of information. Below, you will find a list of this information.
- Steps taken, floors climbed and distance traveled
- Calories burned, number of minutes you were active
- Amount of time you slept
- Calories burned and calories left, until you reach your goals
- Badges you have received
- Your friend’s scores compared to yours
Overall, the personal dashboard is awesome and definitely keep you motivated to continue plowing ahead, at full speed!
Pros Of The Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband
When reading reviews on FitBit Flex, you will find that the majority of consumers are happy with their purchase. I have found this item to be tremendously beneficial and I like many of its features. Below, you will find my favorite aspects of the item.
- 1-year warranty is great and customer service is okay
- Delivers accurate information
- Nice wakeup alarm, which won’t wake up your partner
- Definitely keep your motivated
- Tracks tons of information, so you know how far you’ve come
- Very affordable and additional warranty coverage is cheap too
- Small and looks great
FitBit Flex Reviews
When it comes down to it, an activity tracker is a cool device, which can help you achieve your weight loss goals. I like it, but understand that not everyone will find such an item to be a necessity. I do wear it almost every day and it works well. Even if I haven’t worked out, I still like to look at the day’s stats for curiosity purposes and you will find yourself doing the same. If you want an activity tracker, this one is definitely worth checking out!